Sunday, March 10, 2013

"Supah Ninjas" Cameo

I'm back, folks! After nearly a month of writing, working at Michaels, and going to karaoke, something out of the ordinary and blog-worthy finally came up.

If I've mentioned this before, forgive me; I appeared as an extra in three episodes of the Nickelodeon show "Supah Ninjas" last summer. Most of my screentime is spent walking back and forth in the background, but in last night's episode, I was a featured extra portraying the illustrious "Cat Girl." I play one of the heroes' classmates in the school science fair. You see glimpses of me in the opening scene, and a few very clear solo shots about halfway through the episode.

"Supah Ninjas - Kid Q"

Just think, if I ever become famous and go on "The Tonight Show," Jay Leno will probably show that clip during my interview to embarrass me.


That's all the news for now. I'll have other subjects to discuss tomorrow -- I promise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment