Thursday, January 10, 2013

A New York Heartbeat

It's been a busy last couple of days. I'm roughly 2/3 of the way through my next book outline, my college friend and I are working out ways to shorten the sequence that I'm writing for his screenplay, and I've been making some adjustments to my Amazon and Kindle profiles. I've also been going to karaoke/open mic night nearly every night this week. If anyone in my social circle is reading this, you may discover an online video in the near future of me dancing backup while a friend of mine sings "Genie In A Bottle."

If you're interested, here's the IMDb page for a movie called A New York Heartbeat. I worked on the art department when it was being filmed back in 2010, and I actually have a production credit on the website. Exciting stuff!


That's all for right now. I'm scheduled to work at 3:00 AM tomorrow, so this won't be a karaoke night. In the meantime, it's back to my book outline. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment