Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Well folks, it's down to the wire. Obama just won New Hampshire and Wisconsin by a narrow margin.He's also won Pennsylvania and seems to be winning Ohio.



I'm not going to pretend to know a lot about this election. The truth of the matter is that I've never paid much attention to politics before this year. As a full-time student with no job who lived with her parents, none of it ever really affected me before. Now that I'm out of school and struggling to find work, I've got a dog in that fight. Admittedly, I'm not a huge fan of either candidate, but since Romney plans to take me off of my parents' health care plan if he's elected, I have to side with Obama.

So this is what life in the grown-up world is like: always settling for the lesser of two bad choices because there are no good ones. I've got to say, I miss being a college bum so far.

And dangit! All these suspenseful news updates keep distracting me from my book editing!

No comments:

Post a Comment