Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Okay! I just finished the cover for my short story collection last night. I would have posted it then, but I kept dozing off at my computer and eventually fell asleep around 10:30. These early morning work shifts are brutal. Anyway, here's a sneak peek at the cover:



I changed the title, obviously. "Getting Out of Love" didn't give a clear idea of what the featured story was about, so now it's called "Love Hurts." All of the things coming out of the broken heart are objects (and animals) that make appearances in the story. I drew the line-work by hand in pencil, then scanned it and colored it on Photoshop.

As for the short stories themselves, I'm still editing. My mother read them over and pointed out a few things for me to fix and adjust. Otherwise, I could see this book coming out as early as this weekend.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment