Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Very Slagal Christmas

Okay! I've posted my third book on Kindle! "A Very Slagel Christmas" will be available for $0.99 in exactly twelve hours. Be sure to look for it if you're in the mood for something light-hearted and funny to read for the holidays!

Here's the cover I made for the book:


Special thanks to Jackie Druga for authorizing this tribute to her classic characters, as well as for all of her help in reformatting the text.

As for my test drive to the company in Greentree, it managed to go relatively smoothly. I had to do a few figure-eights on the way over because I couldn't tell exactly when my GPS wanted me to turn off of the main road. The way back was a little crazier, because the GPS kept telling me to make left turns onto roads that had "No Left Turn" signs. All that matters is that I know how to get to the company's building in a timely manner; I can waste all the time I want trying to find my way home after the interview tomorrow.

In the meantime, onto my next creative undertaking...


No comments:

Post a Comment