Sunday, December 2, 2012

Since I've posted the link to my online portfolio, I should also post the link to my author website. There's not much on the site right now, since I only have one book published so far, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to share:






Katelyn Rushe - Self-Published Author







I'm expecting to update it as soon as "Love Hurts and Other Short Stories" is released. I'm in the process of reformatting the file for Kindle, but I'm having a few issues finding all of the necessary settings on my version of Microsoft Word. No major obstacles, as of right now.

...And since I'm in a posting mood, here's an installment of Conan O'Brien's "Fan Corrections" that I was featured in back in February. Conan made a comment about the Hulk being part of the Fantastic Four, and several viewers pointed out the error. As you'll see, CoCo had some wicked revenge in store for all of us.


There's not much else to talk about today. Work was uneventful and I spent most of my afternoon trying to catch up on sleep. I also got an e-mail from Snagajob.com saying that my local Michaels store is hiring for the season. Helpful as always, Snagajob.

12 more days until The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey...


No comments:

Post a Comment