Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Six Hours to Go!

Okay folks! The countdown has begun! Not the Hobbit countdown; the countdown for "Love Hurts and Other Short Stories"! 


I reformatted the file last night with a lot of help from Jackie, and I uploaded it to Kindle this afternoon. The download will cost 99 cents and it should become available for purchase around 2:30 AM. Be sure to look for it on Amazon.com if you're in the market for something to read!

In addition to that, I'll also have a holiday-themed short story coming out very soon. I originally submitted it for a collection of Christmas stories, but since that idea didn't work out, I can publish my contribution as a stand-alone piece. It's already edited, so the only things left to do are to reformat it and come up with an idea for the cover.

In the meantime, I'm continuing to edit my full-length novel and tinker with some other ideas. It's a great time to be a writer!

Speaking of books, there's an entire Hobbit/Lord of the Rings section set up in Barnes & Noble now. It looks like I've finally got some ideas for my Christmas list. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment